Monday, October 21, 2013

Information for tomorrow! (Surgery Day)

The urologist office called today and gave us our instructions for tomorrow. We have to be at the hospital at 10am
, surgery is scheduled to start at 12pm and end around 4pm. Only Clear liquids until 8am so she's not going to be a happy camper in the morning. My anxiety level is through the roof and I so do not want my baby to go through this tomorrow. I know that this is out of our control, and I am carrying a really heavy heart right now! Please say a prayer tonight for our sweet little Layla! Tomorrow is going to be one of the hardest days of my life that I've had to endure as a mother one to many times (15 to be exact). God I know your arms will be wrapped tight around my angel in the operating room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment